As I was singing & letting the song "Draw Me Nearer" by Jirah minister to me there was a deep longing for more of God's presence! Just one touch of the hem of His garment can change a person's life forever! Man, I am longing for more of Him... Less of me!!! I am so ready to be wreaked by His presence at CountD this wkend so ready to be changed forever. Man, you know when the presence of God comes everything else is secondary & I want to experience His power & His cloud of glory that will even cause us to walk out of the room unable to minister like in Solomon's temple! God is so awesome, so beautiful, so powerful, today at the Countd volunteers night Bena felt lead to give an altar call right after the short worship time & God came & pple's forevers were changed there were many who rededicated their lives to God... It was such a beautiful sight to see pple crying, doing business & touched by the power of God... God we pray for a revival this wkend, nothing not even the enemy's gonna stop us! I'm so amped i hope u are too!
Much Love,
Faa!
No comments:
Post a Comment