Ps5:7 But I, by your great mercy,
will come into your house;
in reverence will I bow down
toward your holy temple.
The past few days I have been thinking heaps about the term "going up to the mountain of God." Countless verses in the word tells of how Moses went up to the mountain to seek God, Abraham went up to the mountain to sacrifice Isaac, David sang "He who has clean hands & a pure heart can ascend upon the Holy hill of the Lord.Ps 24:3-4" I am reminded that an encounter with our Great God requires us to make an effort to get up the the hill. The world has taught us that everything is instant, we can take short cuts & get what we want easily but I'm convinced that when we draw closer to God it is not a passive process. I'm moved by da word to come to His Holy hill daily, may you and I find strength upon the mountain of God & no where else!
See you up dere! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment