After an awesome time of teaching & impartation away at Countd I am changed forever! Apart from seeing many salvations & healings I belive that the event really reignyted my passion for God & brought about a re-oling of my wheels. Now I am more filled with God & am thirsty for MORE... Of course not forgetting all the fun we had singing our little lungs out, man i love gospel music!!! Did i ever forget to mention i think i'm part African American.. HAHAAA!! I took away with me awesome teachings tht i know i need to relook & revisit. Pastor Chris Sola preached one of the best sermons ive ever heard on Noah! After tht sermon i now look at Noah so differently... He was righteous in all of the earth i mean for God to call Him tht, it really meant something! not only tht these are some other reasons why he was the man:
1) He has a relationship with God, even without a bible/teachers/bible school/pastors! ("He walked with God"
2) He built the ark over a span of 120 yrs despite being mocked hard out by pple, even his own family!
3) He gathered more than 36,000 animals (scholars reckon)
4) He bulit an ark without modern eqpt which was able to fit more than 45,000 pple side to side.
5) He gathered food for the animals while gathering them.
6) He preached the gospel and experienced the worst church growth statistic in all of history, (No one got saved, but he still preached)!
7) He was righteous & just.
If these reasons are not enough to be in awe of the man of God i dont know what else to say. This was the sermon that spoke to me the most, I wanna be sent be God, called, & commissioned at the end of the day Noah obeyed wholeheartedly & never gave up! I am inspired, hope u are too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment