Monday, September 15, 2008

Coffee with Kevin


Had the mean-est coffee session with Kevin Chan(another Singaporean) from my church & i left feeling so inspired! We met up to chat about missions and how God put the nations on his heart & it caused me to really look at the bigger picture. Being a child of God for almost 10 yrs, i am realising more & more that God's heart is so much more about "Others". There is a gradual paragdigm shift in my thinking that us the body of Christ is called to MISSIONS. Not a small group of pple who are 'called'or the pastors. I am challenged in my thinking about what missions really is about, & that we are all called to it. I guess at the end of the day we all have different callings & giftings but I believe there will come a time when the church will rise up & realise that WE need to start making a stand for God, in our city & in the nations beyond. I really wanna hear God's voice for my life & how I can lay it down for His cause, to be a sender & to be sent for God's greater glory! At the end of the day, when the music fades and all else is stripped away will you & I still say to Jesus, "Here Am I, send me!"

Blessings,
Me

No comments: