As I was worshipping i was led to sing a chorus by Ginny Owens. Simply yet powerful words cos its exactly how im feeling right now. In this season, i am reminded by God that "the righteous will live by faith" & i am deeply encouraged by this word. This past few weeks in welly has been faith stretching, yet i have fully enjoyed my time here. I have to give credit to all my Wellington friends who have made living in Wellington such great fun. I just pray that in this season moving forward that His will will be established in my life. I want to walk in greater anointing & closer than ever to God's spirit! All I wanna do is bring a smile to your face Jesus!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
All i Wanna Do
As I was worshipping i was led to sing a chorus by Ginny Owens. Simply yet powerful words cos its exactly how im feeling right now. In this season, i am reminded by God that "the righteous will live by faith" & i am deeply encouraged by this word. This past few weeks in welly has been faith stretching, yet i have fully enjoyed my time here. I have to give credit to all my Wellington friends who have made living in Wellington such great fun. I just pray that in this season moving forward that His will will be established in my life. I want to walk in greater anointing & closer than ever to God's spirit! All I wanna do is bring a smile to your face Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment