Sunday, September 21, 2008

Not mine

Pastor Rob Reid preached an exceptional msg on holding on to "things" based on the story of the rich young ruler who asked Jesus what He cld do to inherit eternal life (Mark 10:17-25) It spoke right into my situation today as I received the word into my Spirit. I've heard this kind of sermon being preached before but i dont know why but it was almost like the Holy Spirit was speaking to me afresh again.

"Just because I have a uni degree that can help me earn $$$ doesnt mean i shld place my security in that"

"We often place our worth in things, talents, people, money"

I decided that i needed fresh manna & breathe of heaven to breathe on me once again esp in this season of transition & planning ahead for my future... Its really scary & i need all the wisdom i can get!!! God is awesome & i believe the righteous will live by faith... May I always be reminded that my life is not my own!

No comments: