Sunday, November 2, 2008



Sweetheart,
I honestly have no words to describe how I feel or how blessed I am to have known you. I know that our story is no love fairy tale, we have been through much together this is why I treasure this relationship so much more. We are where we are because of the grace of God & I'm trusting that He will lead us through the good & bad times, the greatest stories are yet to be told as we hold on to the hand of Jesus!

I know that times may not have been the easiest for you but I want you to know that I am not far away. God will help you pull through every season, His promises never fail! Your breakthrough is only round the corner! I am the most blessed man in the world to be able to build this relationship with you, to walk with you in this next season & have you as my girlfriend. You leave me speechless, thank you for your love!

Love,
Me

No comments: