What an amazing God we serve! Wanna tell you what an awesome thing God has done for me. Basically, I got to know a friend who was really interested in recording & i was showing him how its done & it so reminded me of when i first started out. He was really excited about & so was I. At the end of our session, i really felt in my heart to bless this brother with my recording mic. You know, along the way Ive had many many great men & woman of God who has invested in my life & i decided that it was my turn to bless this brother & hopefully ignite a passion for recording his music at the same time. This mic was precious to me because we basically used it to record my first album. At the same time, I know that God will provide in the right time.
As some of you know I was trying to sell some of my recording & music gear & the last of it was sold today at a really good price. I totally didnt expect someone to buy it cos the auction had already ended and i extended the fixed price offer on trade me for a week and i hadnt heard back from anyone. Plus in this economic recession, who's gonna pay $475 for a set of speakers? I think pple wld be more conscious of spending their cash. The result of this was that i was blessed that i was able to sell all that i put out & even made profit from the sales, God blesses us everyday & we sometimes are even too blind to see it. We serve a great & faithful God who knows our needs & will supply everything according to His glorious riches, to Him be all the glory!
No comments:
Post a Comment