Friday, October 3, 2008

To Another Level Album Recording pics



To friends who are reading this blog, here's a tribute to these 4 people who have touched my heart & impacted my life... Kern, Ern, Su & Dan. These are the friends that has made a huge impact in my life over the past 2 yrs. Before we started out as a team I had a vision for us, looking back over the last 2 years I now have great & fond memories of what God has done in & thru this team. God did over & beyond what I could ever imagine in this team. These are the musicians that have helped shaped the sound of my music & also made the recording of the album possible. I won't forget our many many late night jams, crazy moments(temple china india) & powerful times of worship. To the team: "I won't forget you guys & my greatest wish is for you to walk boldly & victoriously in the plans He has for your lives!"

Much Love,
Dai Kor

No comments: