Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dear God,
I do not understand a lot of things. I do not understand this season of transition i am in right now. Sometimes i question what kind of fruits i am bearing, am i even being fruitful in this season? When will i get that job I am looking for? I pray You will direct my paths as I look to You & trust You to bring me through. I am not looking back at the past but only looking forward! You have plans to prosper & not to harm, to give me hope & a future. Thank You for placing every single person around me (especially Trina) and that I have a roof over my head & for Your constant providence. I have so much to thank You for my Savior. My heart is open to what You want for my life, for my ministry, my relationships and my family, God would You bless my plans & cause it to prosper for Your name. I pray I will seek to build Your kingdom & bring You glory!

1 comment:

Sulyn Ooi said...

hey man, just dropping to say hi. hang in there cos you aren't alone =)God is the author and finisher, as you told me b4. take care and keep in touch!