Renew my life Lord Jesus,
I never want to be the same
Renew my life Lord Jesus change this heart inside of me
In my life and thoughts there are so many things
That need to change that only Your love can bring
And I need to be transformed into Your likeness O God
Change this heart inside of me
This is my hearts cry, an old altar call song i dont know where from but one thing i know and that God is and has drawn me to a deeper level of intimacy. I am leaving the old, the past ways & the stench aside & I've decided to die, die to self & come back so I can find myself in His presence so close by, the road will not be easy but I've got one life & I will live it till I become a beacon of blessing for my Lord! Draw me so much closer Jesus!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment