Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Call to build His Kingdom

This weekend has been one that has challenged and encouraged me deeply. Today over lunch with Trina, she inspired me to find & come back to the place of deep intimacy with God. She inspired me to find that place & worship Him will ALL that I am once again & not go thru the motions! As I heard different pastors preach today I was reminded once again that although i am in a season of transition, I mustn't sit on my laurels and become laid back! In fact, i should be praying, & seeking direction from Him! How can i build God's Kingdom with my music? How can I serve God in the ministry? What can i do to make an impact in this day & age? I felt convicted because I know that I haven't been as passionate or intimate as God desires me to be so when i came home from my run I sat before Him & sang my little lungs out! I sensed a breakthrough in the atmosphere, God is stirring my heart & drawing me back to intimacy, I dont wanna miss out on Jesus!


"Lord I give You my heart,
I give you my soul,
I live for You alone,
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake,
Lord have Your way in me."

Dear God, my heart, my life, my future is in Your hands...

No comments: