Was just worshipping God with this song written by New Life Church & it really ministered to me! Especially the last line of the chorus "NOTHING HAS THE POWER TO SAVE" I was once again reminded of God's awesome power to save! I was really ministered by the Holy Spirit as I sang that line over & over again Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing." The other day i felt God reminding me that this walk i am on is a journey & that in life there will be good, bad, ups & downs & times of stand still. I guess this is one such season but wherever or whatever the season I'm holding on to His promise that He is mighty to save! Praise God, I have a testimony I'll share the next time i blog in the meantime here are some recent pics I've taken. I am so blessed to have Trina by my side, she really means the world to me, may we contd to grow from strength to strength together!
Friday, November 21, 2008
He's mighty to Save
Was just worshipping God with this song written by New Life Church & it really ministered to me! Especially the last line of the chorus "NOTHING HAS THE POWER TO SAVE" I was once again reminded of God's awesome power to save! I was really ministered by the Holy Spirit as I sang that line over & over again Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing." The other day i felt God reminding me that this walk i am on is a journey & that in life there will be good, bad, ups & downs & times of stand still. I guess this is one such season but wherever or whatever the season I'm holding on to His promise that He is mighty to save! Praise God, I have a testimony I'll share the next time i blog in the meantime here are some recent pics I've taken. I am so blessed to have Trina by my side, she really means the world to me, may we contd to grow from strength to strength together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment