Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The leaves rustle...


I have been reading the book "The Shack" Trina lent me & i realised that between the main character Mack and myself, we have a few similarities... Its a great book and great read can you believe it i have almost finished reading it. The problem with me is that I always start books but always have problems finishing it. I'm at the part of the book where God is prying open Mack's heart and teaching him how to move on in life. I'll leave you with a quote from the book...

"Grace does not depend on suffering to exist but where there is suffering you find grace in many facets and colours"

On a side note I was reading this book yesterday evening and was just lounging on my sofa in the patio and heard the rustling of the leaves. That moment and that sound felt like God was trying to remind me of His presence through creation. I am so caught up in the day to day business that a short pause and breather was exactly what i needed from God.

Cheers DADDY!

No comments: