Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A HEAVY LOAD

To be honest today was quite a horrible day at work, not because if the amount of work I had to accomplish but because I witnessed my colleagues back stabbing each other & had to sit through a long session of my colleagues arguing in front of my bosses! When I was my bosses room I simply wanted God to teleport me in that instant... Thank God after about 1/2 an hour in the room I was asked to leave.

But my point here is this... When humans are at fault we should just admit it and not beat around the bush & twist things around! I really hate office politics which I believe is present everywhere.

Even as I am writing this I am reminded that God is here to remove my heavy load. Thank God for my short conversation with trina after lunch, talking to her gave me a sense of assurance, I always know I can depend on her. For now I am gonna lift my burdens unto Him...

Ciao!


No comments: