This season has been indeed a challenging one yet i am amazed at the solid people God has placed around me. I realised that faith is trusting even when ur bank account is low & when you have been job seeking for 3 months. Faith is believing & waiting on God. Trina said somethings that really impacted me yesterday, I dont know what I would do without her. She encouraged me not to be rash into a decision just because it seems as though God is not intervening. I am learning through tough times. In the midst of this testing season yet there is an excitement in my Spirit as to what God is going to do. I'm falling into arms of grace!
Heard a song by a guy called Andrew Yeo on his myspace called "All That I Seek" I was really ministered by it & was encouraged to contd to pursue writing music that will touch the heart of God!
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=90966833
You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.
Ps32:7
No comments:
Post a Comment