Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Will Not Be Moved

I Will Not Be Moved

Verse1
Set apart to see You glorified
You brought me out of darkness into glorious light
Into Your hands i commit my life
All my days are safe within Your hands

Pre-chorus
I trust in You
Holy Spirit I need You

Verse2
Christ the solid rock in Him I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
No one on earth compares with You my Lord
Great in power, forever You shall reign

Chorus
I will not be moved
I'll be found
Here in Your presence
Giving You reverence
When the oceans rise and mountains fall
I will trust You, love and adore You

Hey friends this is the latest song i wrote & just thought i'd share the lyrics with ya, i guess in this season of job hunting & adjusting back to life in SIngapore it has been a real test of faith & at times even feeling lost. Many times i still ask God what He wants me to do here at home. I havent yet got an answer yet but as this songs says "I Will Not Be Moved". No matter what the circumstance I will still lift my hands to praise Him. He is my rock & redeemer in Him i trust!!!

Blessings,
Kev

No comments: