Tuesday, August 3, 2010

In Awe of His Grace

What have I done to receive unmerited grace? Grace beyond measure, grace undeserving...

I must and will continue to tell of all He has done for me. To start off, I'm so blessed with a beautiful fiancée! I am so amped at how God wove our hearts and lives such that we will serve Him with our lives together! God recently provided me with a new job, total amazing power of God cos from the time I applied for the job to the time I signed the job offer it was less than a week. Most recently we made the biggest purchase of our lives and by the grace of God we won't need to fork out cash for the downpayment on top of that, we got a choice unit!

God is able to exceedingly far more than we can ever ask for or imagine, to God be the glory!

May my mouth be a mouthpiece for His glory, thank you Lord!!

I love you!

No comments: