Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GUARD MY HEART


As i was praying a moment ago I felt God reminding me hard out to guard my heart. Working in this company has taught me lots of things & it has also showed me the really ugly side of humans. I hope & pray that i will never become numb to things around me or hurt to the point where i dontlove others the way I should.

More than ever before I am reminded to guard my heart, to fill my heart with truth and speak with grace and love. To not engage in gossip & speak blessing instead of curse when I am tempted to. The message couldnt be any clearer.

On another note I wanna give thanks to God for really answering my prayers, Trina finally got a job. This means so much to Trina & I, God is always faithful. I am so proud of her & so thankful to Him for His divine provision, it's a new season baby! Embrace it with all your heart!

"And now let the weak say I am strong,
Let the poor say I am rich,
Because of what the Lord has done for us
Give thanks..."

I love you Jesus!

No comments: