Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Spirit of Excellence

Today I saw what I means to serve with a Spirit of excellence. Half way through practice while we were losing steam. Then P.Bea came in and corrected the singers and musicians & taught us how to improve our dynamics and feel. One moment we were singing O Holy Night without feel, the next moment the entire team were singing & playing that same song with such emotions that the hairs on my hand stood up. I am not kidding. I am so amazed at her because although she may seem demanding & overbearing to some, I can really feel her heart that only wants to honour God by encouraging others to give their best to Him. She is so amazing & i will never forget today's practice. For now, theres lots more improvements to be made & much practice is needed. Can't wait for Christmas servc!!! Wohoo...

No comments: